Are you ready to become a Robertson's Spice Master?
Enjoy these 4 Delicious Robertson's Spice Master Class recipes, that will teach you how to combine herbs and spices transforming your everyday meal into a flavourful culinary journey.
1. A Simple Roast Chicken Recipe
A simple roast chicken recipe that is easy to prepare for busy families. Simply cover your chicken with some sunflower oil, add a dash of Robertson's chicken spice and mixed herbs; a touch of freshly ground pepper; and some salt.
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 Table Spoon Sunflower Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Robertson's Chicken Spice
- 2 Teaspoons Robertson's Mixed Spice
2. Rosemary Baked Lamb Chops
This is a easy baked rosemary lamb chops master class that will get you the juiciest lamb chop flavours that you've always loved.
- 4 Baby Onions
- 6 Potatoes Parboiled
- 4 Baby Marrows
- 45ml Robertson's Rosemary
- 45ml Olive Oil
- 30ml Robertson's Chicken Spice
- 6 - 8 Lamb Chops
3. Golden Chilli Stywepap (Stiff Mielie Meal)
Stywe pap is a classic South African dish. It is normally served as an accompaniment to any braai (aka BBQ) .
- 6 Cups of water
- 2 Teaspoon Robertson's Spice For Rice
- 5.5 Cups of Maize Meal
- 2 Tablespoons of Margarine
- 15ml Robertsons Crushed Chilli's
4. Coconut Peri-Peri Prawn Recipe
This delicious lip-smacking Coconut Peri Peri Prawn Master Class will take you on a gastronomical experience, and leave your guests wanting more!
- 2ml - 5ml Robertson's Peri Peri Spice
- 15ml Robertson's Mixed Herbs
- 10ml Oil
- 500g Peeled Prawns
- 100ml Coconut-milk